Thursday, January 22, 2009

123Print redeems themselves, sort of...

"Free-wheeling bloggers can boost your product - or destroy it. Either way, they've become a force business can't afford to ignore."

David Kirkpatrick, Fortune

I recently placed a business card order with 123Print which was less than satisfactorily fulfilled. Luckily, the vendor seemed to be aware of the principles outlined in the Fortune article, "Why There's No Escaping the Blog." Their customer service instant chat feature couldn't be easier to use and I was able to secure a free replacement order within seconds.

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Amanda'

Amanda: How may I help you today?
NM: Hello Amanda
NM: I recently placed an order for Business Cards
NM: but the quality did not match the PDF proof online
Amanda: May I have your order # please so that I can better assist you? If you do not have it available I can also use your email address to locate your order.
NM: please use my e-mail address, I can't find the order confirmation email
Amanda: I found it, what seems to be the problem?
NM: The proof was blue
NM: but the actual cards are teal and the printing is streaky and spotty
Amanda: we do apologize for the inconvenience. We will send you a replacement order at our expense by UPS. It should arrive no later than Tues. 1-27
Amanda: you can throw away the cards you received from us
NM: thank you for your help
Amanda: you are very welcome..have a great day!
NM: you too
Amanda: thank you
Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.
NRelate Related Content